North East Essex Diabetes Service takes your privacy very seriously. You can view our full privacy poster here – Your Information
- You can ask questions orcomplain about how we use your information
- We collect, store and use information about you and your health so that we can give you the best possible care
- We use other companies to help us deliver services – but we always make sure they protect your information
- We use your information to check our services are safe and good quality
- Sometimes we are required to share your information by law
- We make sure staff are trained to protect your information.
- We share your information with other health and social care providers involved in your care, unless you ask us not to.
- We use technology to protect your information
- We do not keep your information for longer than necessary
- If you move away or register with another practice, we will send your records to the new practice
You have rights when it comes to your information