We have created a directory of local services and organisations along with contact information which may be useful for anybody caring for or living with diabetes in North East Essex.
The directory includes:
- Lifestyle services (including weight management, stop smoking, healthy eating and getting active)
- Diabetes services (including support groups, diabetes education and NEEDS dietitians)
- Long term conditions and diabetes complication services
- Mental health and well-being
- Advice for the elderly
- Financial, transport, housing and other support services
- Social care, being a carer and practical support
- Social groups, community and learning
- Children, young people and families
You can access the directory on the link below.
Directory of local services
If you are having troubles accessing the spreadsheet, aware of services that are not listed in our directory or would like to make any amends, please contact NEEDS Lead for Patient Engagement, Janette Streeting (email@example.com)